John Guest Elbow Connector (Pack of 10s)
John Guest Elbow Connector PushFit is manufactured in grey acetal copolymer, making them especially suitable for applications involving foodstuffs and potable liquids.
They are however equally suitable for air and inert gases and can be used on N2/CO2 mixed gas dispense lines (installed in accordance with The Brewers and Licensed Retailers Association Code of Practice), pneumatic applications and vacuum.
Manufactured in grey acetal copolymer, making them especially suitable for applications involving foodstuffs and potable liquids.
- Push-fit technology
- Quick disconnection without the need for tools
- Food Quality and suitable for potable liquids
- Suitable for soft metal or plastic tubes
- Suitable for air or inert gases
- Superior flow characteristics
Accepted by almost all the world’s beer and beverage producers and by the manufacturers of drinks dispense equipment, John Guest products have quality and performance approvals from leading testing and acceptance authorities
PI fittings offered Elbow Connector 1/2" OD Tube Push Fit to 1/2" OD Tube Push Fit are manufactured in grey acetal copolymer or polypropylene bodies with nitrile rubber O-ring or EPDP.
Collets are produced in acetal copolymer or polypropylene with stainless steel teeth making them especially suitable for applications involving foodstuff and potable liquids.
Benefits of these fittings:
- Reduced installation time
- Suitable for a variety of pipes including copper pipe
- No tools required
- Cost-effective reusable components for maximum flexibility
- Lead-free and non-toxic
- Corrosion-free with no scale build-up